Tips For Breathing Better With COPD
If you have been diagnosed with COPD and looking at Portable Oxygen Solutions for ways to improve your life, you have come to the right place! We congratulate you on taking an important step toward ensuring your quality of life.
We have gathered some tips for you from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) website to help you in your efforts to breathe better with COPD.
1) Quit Smoking in order to halt further damage to your lungs.
2) Avoid Exposure to Pollutants that could irritate your lungs further, such as dust and secondhand smoke.
3) Visit Your Healthcare Provider Regularly and keep them informed about your symptoms.
4) Follow Treatment Advice given to you by your prescribing doctor.
5) Take Precautions Against the Flu such as avoiding crowds during flu season and getting any vaccines your doctor recommends.
6) Seek Support From Others Who Have COPD by joining a support group or community online.
Portable Oxygen Solutions is a company that truly cares about your well-being. We want you to take your diagnosis seriously and take measures to ensure your health is being properly cared for. More than 12 million people have been diagnosed with COPD, and another 12 million most likely have it but haven’t been diagnosed yet. Our company is committed to offering a variety of portable oxygen solutions to assist you in achieving freedom of movement.
So, don’t stress about how you will live with your diagnosis of COPD. We will help you Stay Active and Live Well with COPD. Our line of portable oxygen concentrators will help you breathe better with COPD and get back to leading a full life with your family and friends.