SeQual ECLIPSE 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator with ONE BATTERY
Up to 3 liters continuous flow
SALE! CALL 1-800-958-0192 FOR All PACKAGES OR REQUEST PACKAGES USING FORM BELOW!
SeQual ECLIPSE 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator with ONE BATTERY
- SKU: Caire 6900-SEQ
Shipping: Free Shipping
REQUEST ALL SALE PRICING!
Complete Form To View Packages
Do you require continuous flow oxygen? Our Eclipse 5 system provides oxygen up to 3 liters per minute and is AC/DC and battery powered for on-the-go use. The Eclipse is one of the most clinically robust portables available and is FAA Approved.
Eclipse 5 Model #6900-SEQ.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator from Caire offers powerful oxygen delivery for users wanting flexibility and reliability. This unit can offer both continuous flow (.5-3 LPM) and pulse flow oxygen (flow settings 1-9), meeting the needs of nearly every prescription oxygen therapy user. The Eclipse 5 battery gives 2 hours of use, with additional batteries optional, and also runs on A/C wall power and D/C vehicle power. The SeQual Eclipse 5 also comes with a convenient rolling cart with adjustable handle.
Portable Oxygen Solutions offers this new Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator online, in a convenient sale package. This whole system includes…
ECLISPE 5 SYSTEM:
- New SeQual Eclipse 5 concentrator unit
- 24/7 night and day oxygen delivery with auto SAT continuous flow
- Powerful Lithium Ion Battery
- Two-wheeled mobile cart
- 9 pulse dose oxygen settings
- FAA approved
- A/C wall power supply, which can charge your unit while in use
- D/C car power supply, with charging capacity
- Woks with both USA and International power- 110V or 240V
- Built-in oxygen purity monitor
- Customized accessory bag
- Soft-tip nasal cannula
- 3 YEAR Warranty – Call 1-800-958-0192 to Upgrade to Lifetime Warranty
- LCD control panel that is easy to read and operate
- Lifetime technical support
- FedEx FREE Delivery!
Call 1-800-958-0192 or Request Using Form to View All Eclipse 5 Bundle SALE Offers!
The Caire SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator comes equipped with Auto SAT technology, allowing your unit to automatically adjust your oxygen delivery based on your needs. Additionally, improving upon the previous Eclipse 3 model, the 5 model now offers full functioning of all features on D/C power, including battery charging.
This versatile unit is approved for users with a prescription of up to 3 LPM of oxygen, and provides pulse dose volumes from 16ml-192ml. Standing at 19.3”H x 12.3”W x 7.1”D, and weighing only 18.4 pounds with battery, the Eclipse 5 can be used throughout the night, or taken with you around town.
If you want to learn more about the SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator, and to get our lowest pricing available, please call us at 1-800-958-0192!
If you have been prescribed oxygen therapy and looking for a reliable oxygen system that will help you maintain your active lifestyle and allow you to be more independent, then look no further, the Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator can fulfill all your oxygen therapy needs. The Eclipse 5 portable concentrator is fully functional on AC power, DC power, and battery power. The Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator is a single solution for both at-night use and during the day while-on-the-go.
The Eclipse 5 portable oxygen machine comes equipped with a highly intelligent technology called AutoSAT. AutoSAT operates similar to the cruise control in your vehicle…the Eclipse 5 adjusts to your breathing rate as it increases and decreases. AutoSAT, as the name implies, enables the machine to automatically adjust to any increased oxygen demands that can occur as a part of everyday life keeping you saturated no matter your activity level. AutoSAT technology is a pulse delivery method that maintains a consistent volume of oxygen for every breath as your breath rate changes.
The Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is desiged to go where you go, with much improved DC vehicle power operation that enables the Eclipse 5 POC to be fully functional when plugged into any vehicle power charging port. Now, you are able to use your continuous flow settings up to 3 liters per minute, as well as all pulse settings, while operating on DC vehicle power. The current generation Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator battery cartridge will now fully charge while the portable concentrator unit is connected to your vehicle “lighter” power port and running at settings of 2 continuous flow or less. This alleviates any fear of running out of battery while on long road trips. Now you can participate in an all day golf outing, a sporting event, an exercise or brain fitness class, or even enjoy the benefits of this unit during an overnight, extended visit with loved ones.
If your travel plans take you a bit farther, the FAA Approved Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is allowed on commercial aircraft so even international travel is now possible.
If you’re currently dependent on a respiratory equipment company to deliver oxygen cylinders to your home, then the Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator is the ultimate solution for you. The Eclispe 5 portable oxygen concentrator allows you to start scheduling your life, not your equipment company tank deliveries!
Even if you have just a limited amount of mobility, the Eclipse 5 POC can give you the freedom to enjoy your life at a moments notice. The Eclipse 5 oxygen machine is lightweight and easy to maneuver by use of the sturdy two-wheeled cart with a luggage style handle. This highly dependable and reliable unit can keep up with all your routine daily activities while providing your prescribed dosage of oxygen. Although a great device for mobility, the SeQual Eclipse 5 is one of the best solutions on the market for therapy users who require higher flows of medical grade oxygen and whose daily activities may be limited to just moving from your home to the car so you can visit the doctor, friends, or family.
ECLIPSE 5 PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR KEY FEATURES:
IMPROVED: ALL CONTINUOUS FLOW AND PULSE DOSE SETTINGS ARE AVAILABLE WHILE OPERATING ON DC VEHICLE POWER
Improved: Battery cartridge will re-charge when unit is connected to DC power for all continuous flow settings up to 2.0 LPM and all pulse flow settings 1 to 9
- Approved for a prescription up to 3 LPM continuous flow
- Pulse Dose volumes from 16mL to 192mL
- Three Adjustable Pulse Dose sensitivity settings (Rise-time)
- Innovative Universal Cart design allows for easy access to battery cartridge without having to remove unit from cart
- AC and DC power/charger adapters that are smaller in size, easy to carry, and more durable
- In Pulse Dose Mode, if a breath is not detected, the device will automatically switch to deliver continuous flow of oxygen and will continually searching for a breath every 15 seconds
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Frequently Asked Questions
- What did Caire improve on from the previous Eclipse 3 model to the new Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator? A. From the outside it looks like the same portable concentrator, however, the Eclipse 5 boasts several major technological improvements over the Eclipse 3 model. With the Eclipse 5, users can re-charge their batteries when the unit is connected to DC vehicle power for all continuous flow settings up to 2 LPM and all pulse dose settings up to 192 mL. As well, all continuous flow and pulse dose settings are available while operating on DC vehicle power. This is a great improvement over the Eclipse 3.
- What is the size of the Eclipse 5 oxygen machine?A. The Caire Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator is the identical size as the previous model Eclipse 3. The unit stands 19.3 H x 12.3 W x 7.1 D (inches) and weighs just 18.4 pounds with the battery.
- What is the oxygen output capability of the Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator?A. The Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator operates on both pulse dose and continuous flow delivery. On pulse flow, the unit can go up to a setting of 9 and on continuous flow it can go up to 3 LPM. No other continuous flow portable oxygen concentrator produces more oxygen than the New Eclipse 5.
- What is the O2 concentration?A. Whether the unit is in Pulse Mode or continuous flow, the O2 concentration should be 90% +/-3% at all settings.
- What is the expected run-time of the Eclipse 5 battery cartridge on a full charge?
|Oxygen Flow Setting||Pulse Flow||Continuous Flow|
|1 lpm||5.4 Hours||3.6 Hours|
|2 lpm||5.1 Hours||1.8 Hours|
|3 lpm||4.9 Hours||1.3 Hours|
|4 lpm||4.0 Hours|
|5 lpm||3.7 Hours|
|6 lpm||3.5 Hours|
|7 lpm||2.5 Hours|
|8 lpm||2.0 Hours|
|9 lpm||1.7 Hours|
- Is the SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator FAA approved? A. Yes. Please make sure to check in with your airline a few weeks prior to flight as each airline may have their own requirements and paperwork to be completed.
- How do I charge my extra batteries?A. When connected, the Eclipse 5 battery cartridge is charged through the Eclipse 5 unit. The battery cartridge will re-charge anytime the unit is plugged into an AC or DC power source. If you are managing extra batteries that will be in need of charging, you must either connect each battery, one at a time, to the unit for charging or Caire offers an optional desktop charger available for purchase.
- What is the warranty period?A. The Eclipse 5 comes with a 3 year industry standard warranty from the manufacturer (Caire)
Caire Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Eclipse 5 Size: H x W x D 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 (inches), 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 (cm)
- Approx. Weight: Eclipse 15 lbs., Battery 3.4 lbs.
- Continuous Flow Oxygen Settings: (measured in LPM) 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
- Pulse Dose Oxygen Settings: (measured in mL) 16-96mL, 128mL, 160mL, 192mL
- Normal O2 concentration: 90%+5.5%/-3% @ sea level
- Sound level: 48 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode; 40 dBA at 3.0 Pulse Dose setting
- Power Options: AC Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz; DC Power 12 V nominal
- Estimated Power Consumption: 52 watts at 1.0 LPM CF, 145 watts at 3.0 LPM, 45 watts at 1.0 pulse dose, 95 watts at 6.0 pulse dose
- Battery Duration on full charge: 2 hours (at 2LPM continuous flow); 5.1 hours (pulse at a 2 setting)
- Battery recharge time: 1.8 to 5.0 hrs recharge time to achieve 80% capacity (dependent upon the flow setting)
- Backup Alarm power: 9 volt battery
- LOW O2 Sensor concentration indicator: Green Light=Normal, Yellow=Caution <85%, Red Flashing=Warning <70%
- Normal Operating temperature: 50ºF to 104ºF (10ºC to 40ºC) at 82.4º F (28ºC) dew point, non-condensing
- Altitude Operating range: 0-13,123 (0-4,000 meters) Most Aircraft cabins pressurized to estimated 8000 ft
- Built-In Alarms/Alerts: Loss of power, Low Battery Indicator, Low therapeutic oxygen output, O2 flow outside normal limits, No Breath-detection alarm in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit major malfunction
IMPORTANT NOTE: Portable Oxygen Solutions sells and services select manufacturer brand name portable oxygen concentrators. As with any electrically powered device, the user may experience periods of nonoperation as a result of electrical power interruption, or the need to have the device serviced by a qualified technician. RESERVE OXYGEN SUPPLY: A back-up source of supplemental oxygen is strongly recommended in case of power outage or mechanical failure of the device. Consult your local home medical equipment provider for a back-up source of oxygen.
3 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY; LIFETIME WARRANTY AVAILABLE. CALL 1-800-958-0192 FOR DETAILS, DEALS, AND CUSTOM QUOTES. **A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
“This unit is the best! Puts out more o2. If I over extind and o2 level
Drops too low, it will recover my required level vey quick.for traveling is great, sleeping is no problem.i use oxygen 24-7 and also also use a wheel chair. Very Happy with this product.”
Hit the road Jack!
“Glad to have this for mobility. I have been tethered by my 50 ft tubing and stationary unit and refillable bottles. This unit gave me freedom. It works well in the car plugged into the cigarette lighter. It also lives up to the battery life chart, as I experimented with it. I will be getting my BiPap machine today, which calls for a constant flow of 2 LPM for overnight use. That is not a problem with this machine.”
Freedom to travel
“I like my new Eclipse 5 pretty well. My husband and I like to camp and I only use oxygen at night so this machine really works great. It is fairly quiet too. I must have looked at 10 different models and this company was the only one I found that really took the time to discuss all my needs and goals with the new machine. I'm not kidding, other companies just couldn't wait to take my order. Great company in my opinion and product is working just fine.”
Inogen One G5- Double Battery
Inogen One G4- Double Battery
SeQual ECLIPSE 5
Philips SIMPLYGO MINI
Inogen One G5
Inogen One G4 Single Battery
Philips Respironics SIMPLYGO MINI
Oxlife Freedom-16-cell Battery
Quality & Portability in One
We Work with and Supply a Number of Trusted Brands
We work with only the most trusted manufacturers and carry only oxygen machines that are known to perform well. Our lineup features top brands for our customers in Asheville, including but not limited to Rhythm Healthcare, Belluscura, Inogen, O2 Concepts, Caire, and Philips Respironics.
8000 Corporate Center Drive
Charlotte, NC 28226
8:00am - 5:00pm EST