Which Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator is Right for You?
Purchasing a portable oxygen concentrator doesn’t have to be overly complicated, especially when we’re here to help you and offer guidance. Choosing a unit is an important decision, but thankfully there are many wonderful options for Philips oxygen concentrators. If you know you want to go with a trusted brand like Philips, but you’re not sure which of their units will suit your needs and lifestyle the best, we can help. We can assist you in comparing the Philips SimplyGo and the SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrators, to make your decision hassle-free.
Both units feature cutting-edge oxygen therapy technology, but work in slightly different ways. Depending on your doctor’s recommendations, your medical needs, and your daily routines, one unit may be better for you than the other. If you are looking to buy a Philips oxygen concentrator online, we can make that process as simple as possible. See below to compare the key benefits and features of the Philips SimplyGo Mini and the Philips SimplyGo portable oxygen devices.
As you can see, there are several key differences between the Philips SimplyGo and the Philips SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator units. If you’re still not sure which is best for you, please give us a call at 1-800-958-0192 For Details and Special Sale Pricing!
The Philips SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator is right for you if you have a doctor’s prescription for pulse flow oxygen.
- 5 lbs. with standard battery connected to the device
- 6 lbs. with extended battery connected to the device
- Standard battery lasts up to 4.5 hours (pulse setting 2)
- Extended battery lasts up to 9 hours* (pulse setting 2)
- Five Pulse Dose Settings
FAA Approved For Travel
- Meets All Major Airline Requirements for Travel
- Can be used 24/7 at home or away; including sleep
The Philips SimplyGo is right for you if you require Continuous flow oxygen delivery, need a higher oxygen flow, or use a CPAP Device while sleeping.
- 9.5 lbs.
- 10 lbs. with battery installed
- 3 hours (pulse flow setting of 2)
- 0.9 hours (continuous flow setting 2 LPM)
- Six Pulse Flow Settings
- FAA Approved for Travel
- Can be used 24/7 at home or away
- Can be used with CPAP, BiPAP, and ventilation devices to provide supplemental oxygen
Quality & Portability in One
We Work with and Supply a Number of Trusted Brands
We have a wide selection of the best name brands in the industry like Inogen ONE, Philips Respironics, Caire, Rhythm Healthcare ,O2 Concepts , Belluscura and more.